A dormer loft conversions is the least costly way to utilize your roof’s space. Any property with a pitched roof can accommodate a dormer extension without issue.
Dormer roof refurbishments are most locals favoured attic extensions. They can become a practical room in most peoples homes.
What is a dormer attic extension?
A dormer attic extension is a quirky, boxy edifice. It expands the usable space in your roof and transforms it into a beautiful room. Put simply; a dormer is a square shaped structure incorporated into your existing roof.
- A dormer increases useable space in your attic to the maximum amount possible. It grants gives full headroom.
- A dormer often morphs into your home’s biggest room.
- A dormer is not the most glamorous type of loft extension but is exceptional value for money.
- Dormer windows soften the look and are available to match existing windows.
- A dormer has 100% straight walls and a flat roof.
- Construction of a dormer is faster than other types of conversions.
- Less structural changes to your home.
- Planning permission is not required for most dormer conversions.
Is a dormer roof refurbishment right for your home?
Most South West London properties including; Victorian, Edwardian and Georgian can accommodate a dormer attic extension.
There are a variety of dormer attic styles. This means that there’s bound to be one that is perfect for your home.
Dormer Loft Conversions are a savvy investment for your home
You make a savvy investment in your London property by adding a dormer loft extension. An attic extension is the best home improvement you can make to add value to your property. Your home’s value increases by 20% which is nothing so sniff at.
Why householders choose a dormer
- Suited to most types of home
- Choice of shapes and styles
- Planning permission not needed
- No slopes or slants
- Bright and lots of room
- Ideal for small loft areas
- Quickly completed
- Not as much construction work
- Maximum head height possible
How can you use a dormer?
High property prices mean that many people can’t afford a place of their own. Ageing parents are increasingly moving in too. This means that more and more London homes are housing multiple generations due to the high prices.
A dormer attic extension gives you the space to accommodate your loved ones whilst saving your sanity.
- Additional bedrooms plus an extra bathroom
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Home theater
- Games room
- Fitness suite with gym
Want an instant return on investment?
How about renting out your additional space? More and more home owners are advertising their spare rooms on airbnb and cashing in on the the rentals. A small flat in your attic can increase your monthly income by around £1000 in rent.
A dormer attic extension is an asset to any home. You get oodles of practical new space without breaking the bank.
Dormer Attic Extensions are covered by our 10 year warranty
Want to know more? Call us on 020 3958 4172 to book your free consultation. Dormer not right for you? View our gallery to see more.